The Governor’s Office made a revision to the Executive Order that allows a golf course to remain open if the golf course building are shut down. Since many Illinois golf course facilities (public and private) are currently open for play, the Board has decided to allow our members to bring guests.
Here’s are the details regarding guest play:
- A member can bring up to three (3) guests.
- Prior to arrival, a Member must send an email to email@example.com (please include guests names) or leave a message on the club Voice Mail Box (630)879-2000 prior to arrival.
- Since all Club facilities are not open, a reduced guest fee of $55.00 per player will be charged to the members account.
To reiterate, it is important to maintain the recommended actions for social distancing and practice tips from the CDC. If you or your guests are immune deficient in any way or fearful for your own wellness as it relates to public settings, please stay home. If you, or a member of your family is sick, please stay home. If you, know that you have come in contact with someone who is sick, please stay home.
Again, here’s what to expect:
- The Clubhouse will be closed and locked and no food or drink will be served. If you need anything out of your locker, please call/text/email ahead of time and we will be happy to grab whatever is needed.
- The Bag Room will be locked. If your clubs are currently in storage, please call/text/email ahead of time and we will pull them out for you. Once finished, golf clubs are the responsibility of the member and no club storage will be provided.
- The gate will be open from 9AM to 5PMish (weather permitting).
- Holes 1-27 are open
- The course is currently walking only. Black Sheep pull carts WILL NOT be provided.
- A Member may bring 3 guests if they follow the guidelines.
- CADDIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE
- The Driving Range will remain closed until further notice.
- Please leave the flag in the hole. The cups will have an insert so golf ball will not fall into bottom of cup.
- There will be no rakes in the bunker and please make sure to replace divots and repair ball marks!
- We ask that while golfing, members to play as singles and observe the proper social distancing protocol.
- If you need to get a hold of us, please leave a message on the Club Voice Mailbox. We will get back to you right away.
As circumstances change, our operations will adapt, and we will communicate all updates via email. We wish your families continued health and hope to see you at the club soon.
Vince Solano, President
Jeff Luetkehans, General Manager, cell – (630)640-9331